Antec Drum Brakes Applications
- Steel Mills
- Material Handling
Description of Antec Drum Brake
The NAT, NDT, and NFT brakes are spring applied, power release drum brakes. Brake release is achieved by a TURBEL. the TURBEL is a three-phase AC electro-hydraulic thruster.
The brake permits easy adjustment of the brake torque and an optional scale for torque control. The NDT-V type incorporates the scale for torque control as a standard.
Brake Shoes carry asbestos-free linings.
- Automatic lining wear adjustment (RA).
- Open brake Swith Indicator (CSA).
- Lining wear Indicator (DD).
- Hand Release Lever (DM).
- Descent Valve (VD).
- Reduced torque (PR).
- Scale for torque control (ECP). Standard on type NDT-V.
- Special Painting (PE).
- Hydraulic or pneumatic release.
- ATEX Certificate.
Antec NDT, NFT, NAT Drum Brake Dimensions