Industrial Braking Systems Specialist for Mining Applications
Kor-Pak’s Industrial Braking Systems are ideal for mining applications that often require extremely high torque and the ability to withstand harsh environments. Our brakes are used in mines around the world, custom-designed for various applications and specifications.
This includes Industrial Brakes and Clutches for Grinding Mills, Upland and Overland Conveyors, Stacker Reclaimers, Crushers, and other applications.
We create innovative and sophisticated electric and hydraulic drum and disc brakes, storm brakes, as well as supporting power units. Subsequently, we furnish you with the most robust braking package available to create a safe and reliable system that will substantially reduce the propensity for downtime.
Your Source for Material Handling Equipment for Mining Applications
- Industrial Braking Systems: Disc and Drum, Air or Hydraulic Applied or Released
- Brake Spares, Accessories, and Repair: Replacement shoes, disc pads, discs, drums, actuators, replacement parts (i.e. springs, pins, valves, bushings), power units and controls, rail clamps and wheel grippers
- Motors and Motor Controls: Adjustable Frequency Drives, Motors, Couplings, Gears, Limit Switches
- Friction Materials and Bearings
- Radio Remote Controls
- Gear Reducers
- Traction Drives
- Custom Machined and Fabricated Products
For more information, Contact a Kor-Pak representative today.