Kor-Pak provides a complete selection of Festoon Systems to stabilize, protect, and facilitate power/data cables or air/fluid hoses. Our Cable Festoon Systems are capable of weathering harsh environments such as steel plants and and ports. Furthermore, Kor-Pak's Cable Festoon Systems are particularly well-suited for overhead cranes, container cranes, gantry cranes, water treatment systems, bulk material conveyors, plating lines, and numerous other applications.
Kor-Pak's Product Cable Festoon product line includes:
- Flat Festoon & Round Pendant Cable
- C-Track Festoon
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Festoon
- Heavy-Duty I-Beam Festoon
- Marine Terminal I-Beam Festoon
- Mill Duty I-Beam Festoon
- Plug & Play Festoon Hardware
- Magnetek Festoons
- Aero-Motive Festoons
- Gleason Festoons
Features of Our Festoons Systems Include:
- WEAR GROOVES allow quick visual inspection of main wheels to determine if replacement is necessary
- Optional STAINLESS STEEL threaded fasteners and
axles provide outstanding
- WELDED STEEL TROLLEY BODY AND SADDLE
Extra strength. Continuous welds and rounded edges protect cables from undue wear and abrasion.
- HEAVY DUTY FORGED SHACKLES for connection of tow ropes or chains. Tow ropes minimize stress on cables/ hoses
- CROWNED or FLANGED MAIN TROLLEY WHEELS.
Available in steel or nylon.
- HEAVY DUTY BUMPERS, each end of trolley. Absorb forces when trolleys impact during normal operation.
Adjustable bumpers also available for retrofit projects to align bumpers with existing bumpers.
- SHOCK CORDS: 5/8″ dia. Get trolleys moving more smoothly during rapid acceleration. Provide festoon system that operates smoothly with minimum stress on tow ropes and cables/ hoses.
We offer a comprehensive range of Cable Festoon Systems to support, protect, and manage power/data cables or air/fluid hoses. Regardless of the particular cable or hose package, the running speed, indoors or out, Conductix-Wampfler has the appropriate system for the job. Cable Festoon Systems are particularly suitable for demanding environments, such as in mills and at port facilities. Our systems are ideal for overhead cranes, gantry cranes, water treatment systems, car wash systems, bulk material conveyors, plating lines, and many other types of moving equipment.
Showing all 2 results