Kor-Pak provides a complete selection of Festoon Systems to stabilize, protect, and facilitate power/data cables or air/fluid hoses. Our Cable Festoon Systems are capable of weathering harsh environments such as steel plants and and ports. Furthermore, Kor-Pak’s Cable Festoon Systems are particularly well-suited for overhead cranes, container cranes, gantry cranes, water treatment systems, bulk material conveyors, plating lines, and numerous other applications.
Kor-Pak’s Product Cable Festoon product line includes:
- Flat Festoon & Round Pendant Cable
- C-Track Festoon
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Festoon
- Heavy-Duty I-Beam Festoon
- Marine Terminal I-Beam Festoon
- Mill Duty I-Beam Festoon
- Plug & Play Festoon Hardware
- Magnetek Festoons
- Aero-Motive Festoons
- Gleason Festoons
Features of Our Festoons Systems Include:
- WEAR GROOVES allow quick visual inspection of main wheels to determine if replacement is necessary
- Optional STAINLESS STEEL threaded fasteners and
axles provide outstanding
- WELDED STEEL TROLLEY BODY AND SADDLE
Extra strength. Continuous welds and rounded edges protect cables from undue wear and abrasion.
- HEAVY DUTY FORGED SHACKLES for connection of tow ropes or chains. Tow ropes minimize stress on cables/ hoses
- CROWNED or FLANGED MAIN TROLLEY WHEELS.
Available in steel or nylon.
- HEAVY DUTY BUMPERS, each end of trolley. Absorb forces when trolleys impact during normal operation.
Adjustable bumpers also available for retrofit projects to align bumpers with existing bumpers.
- SHOCK CORDS: 5/8″ dia. Get trolleys moving more smoothly during rapid acceleration. Provide festoon system that operates smoothly with minimum stress on tow ropes and cables/ hoses.
Showing all 2 results