CHAIN HOISTS – ELECTRIC CHAIN HOISTS
Safe and reliable electric chain hoist oem
Our chain hoists offer outstanding performance, reliability and a high level of operating safety.
Demag DC-Pro chain hoists, certified by the Hoist Manufacturers Institute, include many innovative equipment features as standard. We offer a variety of chain hoist units in finely graded load capacities from 275 lbs to 11,000 lbs (125 kg to 5,000 kg).
Review all the performance details and benefits on the product pages.
Demag Chain Hoist
DC-PRO Chain Hoist
ELECTRIC CHAIN HOIST – DC PRO CHAIN HOIST
The DC-Pro chain hoist is a highly versatile, feature-rich hoist that can be quickly installed and put into service. Many features that have to be ordered as extras on other hoists are already integrated as standard on the DC-Pro.
- Two lifting speeds are standard
- 24 V contactor control
- Operating limit switches (upper/lower)
- Elapsed operating time counter
- Aluminium housing components with powder coating
- Duty factor: 60% (40/20), 360 starts/hour
- Signals for applications with three motion axes
- Suitable for tandem operation
- Comprehensive selection of finely graded load capacities up to 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg)
- Two suspension brackets for improved C dimension (for sizes DC 1–10)
Long service life
- Gearbox, brake and slipping clutch are maintenance-free for up to 10 years (DC-Pro 10–25 brake for up to 5 years)
- Low-wear brake thanks to regenerative braking
- Brake adjustment is not necessary
- No load dropping due to slipping clutch engineered in front of the brake in the load-bearing arrangement
- Reduced chain wear thanks to 1/1 reeving for loads up to 2,200 lbs (1,000 kg)
- Robust cylindrical-rotor motor with fan and separate DC brake
- No brake bonding thanks to double encapsulated brake
High operating reliability
- Standard requirements satisfied for functional safety
- No continuous slipping thanks to slipping clutch with automatic cut-out
- 24 V contactor control with internal “tri-state” signal transfer
- Chain hoist and travel drive feature IP 55 enclosure, insulation class F
- Automatic braking if the control system fails
- Height-adjustable DSC/DSC-S control pendants with low-fatigue actuation force
- Control cable length and control pendant position can be adjusted to meet specific needs on site
- (without any need for wiring)
- Pivoting suspension bracket enables the chain hoist to be attached when the trolley has been fitted
- “Plug & Lift” and “Plug & Drive” for all electrical connections
- Elapsed operating time counter, status and error messages shown on display
- Service cover for rapid access to plug connections, strain relief arrangements,
- collector for 10 ft (3 m) control cable and chain drive
- Chain lubrication through lubrication opening in the chain guide for improved lubrication between links (sizes DC 1–10)
- Reduced downtimes as chain drive can be replaced without dismantling motor or gearbox parts
DCS-PRO Chain Hoist
ELECTRIC CHAIN HOISTS – DCS CHAIN HOISTS
Our DCS-Pro chain hoists ensure maximum precision in gently and safely lifting, lowering and positioning valuable and sensitive parts in assembly operations. Our almost double rated partial load range speed enables lifting motions to be performed more reliably, quickly and efficiently.
- Variable speed over the entire load spectrum
- Exceptional control at slow speed
- Up to 90% higher speeds for smaller loads thanks to its Pro-Hub function
- Load capacities up to 5,500 lbs (2,500 kg)
CHAIN HOISTS – DCM-PRO MANULIFT ELECTRIC CHAIN HOISTS
The DCM-Pro Manulift enables you to handle loads quickly and safely with only one hand. The DCM-Pro is based on the lifting unit of the DC-Pro chain hoist and the DSM-C control unit. Thanks to the control unit which is rigidly connected to the load handling attachment, the operator only needs one hand to operate the hoist and guide the load.
ELECTRIC CHAIN HOISTS – DCMS-PRO MANULIFT ELECTRIC CHAIN HOISTS
Our DCMS-Pro Manulift combines fast and reliable load handling with variable speed control and one-handed operation. The DCMS-Pro Manulift is based on the lifting unit of our DCS-Pro chain hoist and DSM-CS control unit.
DC-COM Chain Hoist
CHAIN HOIST – DC COM ELECTRIC CHAIN HOIST
Our DC-Com chain hoist is the right solution for your everyday needs. Designed for applications with typical requirements, DC-Com chain hoists are proven, simple and highly reliable. DC-Com units can be integrated into the rails of our KBK modular crane system or installed on I-beam girders, where our U 11–U 22 generation of trolleys provide smooth load transport.
- Simple commissioning
- Ergonomic handling
- FEM classification 1Am and 2m
- 24 V contactor control
- Two hoist speeds as standard
Trolleys for Chain Hoists
CHAIN HOIST TROLLEYS
Demag trolleys perfectly complement DC chain hoists and are easily installed on I-beam girders or a KBK modular crane system. For push travel or with electric positioning, our trolleys provide horizontal travel solutions tailored to meet our chain hoist needs.
- U type trolleys for manual travel
- E type trolleys for low-sway electric travel
- Click-fit trolleys that can be clicked into position
- Smooth-running KBK trolleys as system components
- Low-headroom trolleys for optimum height utilization
- Double chain hoist for mechanically synchronized lifting, e.g. for long material or large-volume components
Demag Hoist Manual
Setting up and operating your chain hoist properly will extend its life and performance. The Demag Hoist Manual will help get you started and make chain hoist adjustments along the way. If you need service for your Demag chain hoist, give us a call.
Operating Instructions for Demag DC Chain Hoists