Draglines, power shovels and conveyors are just a few examples of machinery that require high-cyclic or high-inertia stops—exactly where Eaton Airflex DBA disc-style brakes excel. Featuring large friction areas to absorb and dissipate energy, Eaton Airflex DBA brakes are available as spring-applied and air- or hydraulically-released, with either solid or ventilated discs to match the speed of the application.
- Low inertia friction disc assembly
- Reduces the overall inertia that must be stopped.
- Optional split friction discs
- Allows removal of friction discs without disturbing other
- components of drive system in mid-shaft brake arrangement.
- Low wearing, self lubricating PolyPak® seals
- Eliminates premature twisting failure and requires no external
• Bottling Equipment
• Power Shovels
• Power Presses