Crane Hoist Brakes
Kor-Pak Corporation specializes in providing both service and emergency duty braking systems for Crane Hoist applications. Kor-Pak possesses the requisite experience, engineering, and
product portfolio to provide you with the following products and services:
- Primary (dynamic) or Secondary (holding) Brakes, including: Magnetic Drum, Magnetic Disc, Caliper Disc (hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric release
- Emergency-duty caliper brakes for the low-speed side of the crane to prevent a runaway crane from falling.
- Brake Controls, including: AC and DC Motor Controls, PLC integration, Hydraulic and Air Power Units, and more
- Parts and Service: Spare Brake Drums, Discs, Parts, Coils, Electro-Hydraulic Thrusters, Brake Repair, Brake Shoe Reline
- Storm and Parking Brakes including Rail Clamps, Wheel Brakes, Rail Brakes, and related accessories. Please refer to our Storm and Parking Brakes page for more related information.
Kor-Pak will provide you with a cohesive blend of engineering, technical expertise, service, and competitive pricing and insure that your crane meets
all relevant OSHA requirements and industry standards.
Kor-Pak is your one-stop shop for complete integrated turkey solutions when it comes to Crane Hoist Brake Systems and related projects. Kor-Pak is more than a parts supplier; it is a problem-solver, a project manager, and all-inclusive supplier that can meet your needs for all of the following:
- Mechanical Components: brakes, discs, drums, couplings, gears, rope drums, and more
- Motor Controls: motors, drives, and more
- Installation and Commissioning
Kor-Pak will see your project through from start to finish in a professional and successful manner, and will be there for you from there on out to insure that you receive the proper training and ongoing support necessary to equipment running at optimal efficiency.
Safety First: We are Industry Experts
As mentioned before, Kor-=Pak is more than a parts supplier; we are an innovative and progressive turnkey solutions provider that strives to remain on the cutting edge of the latest in technology and industry best practices. Kor-Pak participates in various regional and global industrial organizations and has had Technical Papers written and published that are intended to inform, educated, and assist end users, designers, maintenance personnel, and engineers with the knowledge they need to be empowered to make the right choice when it comes to selecting and purchasing their Crane Hoist Brake system.
For more information, please Contact a Kor-Pak representative today to discuss your Hoist Crane Brake needs.